- Confidential and safe group of families helping other families who live with mental illness
- Joining together utilizing their collective lived experiences and learned wisdom.
NAMI connection is a peer recovery support group for individuals 18 and over with mental illness that offers respect, understanding, encouragement, and hope. NAMI Connection groups are:
- Held 2nd and 4th Thursday for 90 minutes
- Designed to connect, encourage, and support participants
- Led by trained facilitators living in recovery themselves
Location: St. James Church, 644 Penn Ave, West Reading, PA 19611. The entrance is the glass door at the rear of the church on Cherry Street. Parking is available on the street or the public lot between Franklin and Cherry just behind the church, enter from Franklin Street.